Ruperta pumpkin (per unit)
With this delicious pumpkin type "Ruperta" we can make a simple and typical dessert of the Valencian Community that will bring us multiple benefits to our health.
- They are good for the eyes.
- Rich in vitamin C.
- They eliminate fat and leftover body fluids.
- Prevent constipation.
- Reduce inflammation.
- They are a good source of fiber.
- They help regulate blood glucose levels.
To prepare the roasted pumpkin:
- Wash the pumpkin by removing any remaining present.
- We split the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds (you can eat them raw or cook them in a variety of ways you will find in book or internet recipes).
- Roast at 160 or 170 degrees for an hour and a half or until you can prick the pumpkin easily by seeing that the pumpkin's own sugar pops up in the style of a natural caramel.
la calabaza de toda la vida, al horno queda esponjosaAna Belen Perez Alvarez
buenas y tamaño perfecto para el hornoAntonio Manuel Tamayo