Premium banana (kg)
Its flavor is sweet, intense and fragrant.
Plantains and bananas are sometimes confused by the similarity between the two since they belong to the same family but have different characteristics that make them different fruits.
- Bananas are usually eaten raw when ripe.
- Bananas are eaten more mature and if they are still green they are usually cooked.
- The Canary plantain has more sugar and less starch becoming sweeter than bananas although bananas are sweeter than regular plantains.
- The plantain peel is thicker than bananas.
- Plantain has more potassium and phosphorus but less magnesium and calcium.
There are yet no reviews for this product.